Friday, July 25, 2008

Changes,and more changes!

I put in my 2 weeks with Maverik on Tuesday. I am going to be working for my Brother Ben. I think it will be a good change. I have been with Maverik for a little over 5 years. I have enjoyed my time with them, but I need to move on. I feel like I am at a dead end.
Also, I have been looking for apartments. Yes, I am moving out of my sisters! It is taking way longer than I would have hoped. I am not really sure where I will be living yet, a lot has changed in the past few days. I was going to stay in Bountiful so I could be close to my Family and Mike. But Things with Mike are not really working either. So on that note, I might move more south. I have not made my mind up yet. I am working out south anyways, and Gas is not the cheapest thing anymore!
So....I am a little nervous where life is going to take me, I don't do well with change. And I have had a lot of changes in the past week.
Anyone with some happy thoughts, call me!!
Molly

No comments: