Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early Thanksgiving


My first pies!!







Me and baby Onyx
HI MOM!!







Say Cheese!!







Brixton










Making the Butter









The Fam eating dinner




















































We had an early Thanksgiving Dinner at Ben's house on Sunday. It was really fun! Everyone came, even Adams family. But they were late like always! I made my first homemade pumpkin pies, and a No bake Chocolta pie. Those of you who know me know I am not the best in the kitchen. So that is really brave of me. But they turned out really good!! We made homemade butter like we used to when we were little kids. That was fun to do that with all the kids.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Your family looks so fun, I have always been jealous at how much fun you guys seem to have together. Things must be relaxed if you can take your dogs!!! :-)