Monday, March 24, 2008

About me..

10 years ago...


I was 12 almost 13. Going to North West. My best friends were Shelly Kidd and Katie stenblik.
And I was very cool as I am now!!


things on my TO DO list...
1. Run 35 miles this week.
2. Laundry.
3.GO to the bank.
4. Finish the mail.
5. Get new insoles for my running shoes.


things i would do if i was a billionaire...
1. Pay off all my bills.
2. Buy a new car for me and my Mom.
3. Buy me a house, My Mom and my sister their own house.
4. Pay who ever I need to to get Mauga out and off the hook.
5. Travel.


3 bad habits...
1. Procrastination.
2. Procrastination.
3. Procrastination.


5 jobs i've had...
1. Rainbow Snow.
2. Lee's
3. Maverik Store.
4. Maverik Call Center
5. Maverik Receptionist.


6 things people don't know...
1. I get shy sometimes.
2. This is hard....I am a really open person, so the people reading this already know EVERYTHING about me.
3. I'm afraid of Heights.
4. I am the coolest girl you know!
5. I am my Grannys favorite!
6. I can't think of anything else I'm willing to share ;)

And I tag whoever is reading this and hasn't done this before.

No comments: