Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend.


Easter weekend was awesome! On Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt and a party for Gavin at Ben's house. My Mom told me I had to bring some Plastic eggs filled with candy, She didn't tell me I was not the only one bringing eggs. So I bought over 100 eggs, and filled them all with candy. With the exception of Gavin steeping on a few and breaking them. After I had found out that the other family's were bring eggs too! so we had a ton of eggs!! Patricia and I went outside to hide them, we had so many eggs, and not enough hiding spots. So we just scattered thm on the grass for the little ones.

2 comments:

Jill Mangum said...

Hey Molly Balls,
You look awesome! Keep doing whatever you're doing you look great! I miss seeing you.

Love, Jill

Dennis said...

Hello Balls

You havent been posting anything lately. You need toget on thestick.

Pops