Friday, March 7, 2008

My Sister in law Tiffany!

I love her so much. Let me first start off by telling a story...
Last summer The Family went to Bear Lake. I had bought a new suit, Yes a bikini!
I was really excited, I was not skinny by any means, but I felt good enough about myself to wear a bikini! That first night we were up at the Cabin, I showed Charie and Tiffany my new suit. The first thing that Charie says to me is " Don't you think you should buy a suit that flatters your body?" I thought to myself " What a bitch!" and said "At least I feel good enough about myself to wear it!"
The next day we were at the beach, and a really hot guy drove by on this tractor to pull my Dads truck out of the water, because it had gotten stuck. I said out loud " He is really hot!" And Tiffany said " Maybe if you suck your gut in, he will give you his number!" I was so mad!! It really hurt my feelings. Every time I would go to Adams house, I would always hear something about me needing to loose weight, or Tiffany looking better than me. At Somme point it starts to get you down. So that day at the beach I thought to myself " I am going to go home and start walking" And sure enough the next day after getting home I was out walking! Walking wasn't doing much for me, so I had to start running! Sometimes when I would be running, I would think to myself " You can do it! Pretend Adam and Tiff are here watching you to see how good you are."
So that is my story of why I started running. SO Thanks Tiffany!! Even though I was really mad at you last summer, I am happy now!
I was texting Tiffany today, I was thinking about how much I love her. She is one of my Best Friends. I love knowing I can always count on her for comfort. She has helped me so much. If it wasn't for her and Adam I don't know where I would be. They helped me get through the hardest time in my life. Even though they seem to be very judgemental, They are the most caring people I know. They are ALWAYS there with open arms.
So this year in Bear Lake, I am going to look so good!! I am going to wear the same Bikini and take a picture so we can compare. It is going to be fun! SO I still have a long way to go to get to where I don't have anything to " Suck in" But I will promise you that there will be nothing to " suck in" This year!!!

2 comments:

Martinson/Adam/Tiff said...

I love you and I am glad you still love us even when we give you crap!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

you rock molly!! i'm finally starting to get motivated running. we need to find another 5k to do together, so i have something to work towards.