Friday, August 15, 2008

All in a days work!
























So instead of work yesterday, we went to Timpanogas cave. I had never been before, so I was not knowing what to except. Seriously, It was so freaking hard!! I wouldn't say I am in the best shape, but I know I am not out of shape,but it was hard!!!! You would think taking a mile and a half walk up a mountain wouldn't be that hard. But notice the elevation is 6730 feet. I met this boy with is family on the way up, he kept making little comments to me that he was going to beat me! When they would stop to take a rest, I kept walking, causeI didn't want him to beat me! When he finally got up there 15 minutes after I was already up there, he gave me a mean look and said " Oh, you beat me?" It was funny!












1 comment:

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

go molly! you look like a professional hiker in the first pic! :) and i cant believe william and sophia made it up that.