Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The right thing.

You know you have done the right thing when you wake up the next morning and feel really good about it! Last night I had to tell one of my best Friends something that had been bothering me for the last few days. I was not sure if it was really what I wanted. My heart was telling me one thing and my mind was telling me another. It was really hard to do, after I did it I felt like I did the wrong thing. I was really upset, they were not happy with my decision. I felt really bad. But at some point you have to look out for number one! I have a really hard time with that, always putting others first. When ever I try to do for " Molly" I always end up feeling really guilty. But I had 2 other really good friends help me to realize I was making a bad decision. When I woke up this morning and was getting ready for work, I just felt really good about what I did. I have talked with this other person today, and they understand what I need to do. I am really grateful for the Friends and Family I have! I don't know where I would be with out them. I love them all so much!!

No comments: