Monday, August 11, 2008

Elephant Rock.


Patricia and I went on a hike yesterday to Elephant Rock. It was really fun!! We both forgot our cameras, and I didn't have my cell phone to take some pictures with it. But I did get one of us after, and boy do we look cute!!
Ben was supposed to come with us but he pussed out in the morning. But we were happy he didn't come, cause he would have wanted to go back when we got to the rock. To get to the rock it is a 3.5 mile hike. It is not hard, well...for most!! When we were getting ready to head back down we saw another path that went 3 more miles up, we decided we would go up until we had hiked 5 miles, so that we did a 10 mile hike round trip.
It was really pretty, it looks over the Great Slat Lake. I am really bummed that we didn't have a camera. I want to do it again in the next few weeks, so I will have some pictures to post.
Does anyone want to go with me???

1 comment:

Andy and Mallory: said...

Hey Molly!  How the heck are ya?!  Looks like your doing pretty good.  I can't believe how long it has been since we've seen you.  We really need to get together.  Are you coming to Logan any time soon?