Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Routine

So...My life has changes dramatically in the past 2 weeks. I have quite Maverik, mind you I have been there for over 5 years. I am not dating Mike anymore :(. and I am moving.
Let me start with Maverik. I have been here for 5 years, like I said. I started in one of the stores in the bakery, next was a cashier then was operations Manager. From there I went to the Call Center. At that time, it was great!! While in the Call center, I started going up front being the receptionist part time. Things started to get bad in the call Center and I went up front full time. Maverik has been a really good company. They have a lot a benefits for the people that work here. The people are Awesome, and are always there for you when you need them. On that note, I think I deserve to make more money than I do. I am planning on moving out by myself and I can't live on making 10.50 an hour. So I found a new job working with my Brother Ben. I have worked with him a few day and I really like it! It is a really different atmosphere, but I think it will work!
On the Michael satiation.....It comes down to him. He was not ready. He has been married before, it has not even been a year that he has been Divorced. We started dating 3 months after he was divorced, So He hasn't really had time for himself.
So Today is my last day at Maverik. It doesn't seem real yet. We shall see how it goes......

No comments: